In Episode 66 (Matt Bacak Gets Insane Email Marketing Results) of Let’s Talk Business Radio #ltbr Host/Marketing Consultant Troy Warren and Co–Host Michael J interview Matt Bacak arguably the Email Marketing King.
Show Key Points & Notes
- How did Matt get started? Find out at [1:59]
- Doing stuff with WHO? Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, Mark Joyner … [2:31]
- Email Marketing still the most profitable to this day [3:55]
- Split testing and tracking was the key [5:03]
- Getting Radical [6:05]
- Personalization Yes or No? [7:49]
- Less is better [9:01]
- What? How many emails sent per day now? [12:50]
- What products and services are good for email marketing? [16:59]
- What did Matt do BEFORE Email Marketing? [19:17]
- We didn’t even call it Internet Marketing . . . [20:45]
- What was the single biggest hurdle to overcome? [20:55]
- What my subscribers die? [23:05]
- How do I start from today? [23:49]
- Where does your target audience hang out? [25:55]
- If you already have a list, you still have not extracted all the GOLD [30:15]
- What to avoid in your subject lines [31:30]
- But . . . avoid it like the plague [32:20]
- What email platform should I start with? [36:40]
- Show Bloopers [41:02]
Comments are closed.
- Great Podcast for Entrepreneurs and Start upsJuly 23, 2015 by Sofina h from United Kingdom
Great podcast with brilliant Interviews that will help Entrepreneurs or start ups. So many useful tips and advise to help you with your business and also expanding your business online and offline.
- Great Business AdviceJuly 23, 2015 by S Warren from United States
I am thrilled to get business information from all facets of business. The information is up to date and right on. 5 Stars for this show!
- Great podcasts for doing bigger and better things in businessNovember 20, 2013 by TroyWhite from Canada
Full disclosure: I was fortunate enough to be interviewed for the Lets Talk Business Radio series. Michael J and Troy Warren are great interviewers! That said, I have started a new love affair with this podcast series! Fantastic interviews and advice for growing your business. I highly recommend subscribing and enjoyed, with or without my interview :)
- My thoughts about Let’s Talk Business RadioNovember 14, 2013 by Brenden Leary from United States
Let’s Talk Business Radio is very informative, engaging and humorous. Troy Warren provides detailed and very helpful business building ideas and strategies for building your business. He feels that business is fun for him and a passion of his. He is willing to help business owners build relationships and attract more profitable and quality customers. It is important not to be transactional when somebody comes through the door. He emphasizes that the form of engagement with customers is detrimental to quality business. I encourage all of you to join his exciting journey!
- COO, ProGeoNovember 14, 2013 by Gregg Elrod from United States
If you wanna know how to market your business in this day and age... this is the show you should be listening to.