In Episode 70 (Hitting Perfect BullsEyes Every Time Using Mailing Lists) of Let’s Talk Business Radio, Troy Warren and Co–Host Michael J talk with Daniel Klibanoff, President of MultiMediaLists.com about how to zero in on your perfect customer/client/patient audience utilizing targeted mailing lists. Mailing Lists increase your chance of hitting the bullseye on your target by 1000%, plus increases your revenues by 10 X or more.
Show Key Points & Notes
- Data Manipulation (not what you think) [1:24]
- How privacy rights tie in [2:05]
- No more shotgun effect [2:54]
- Master Files tell all [4:10]
- Much better for the marketer (and saves lots of $$$) [5:11]
- Appending Psychographics & Demographics is so POWERFUL [7:12]
- Monetizing your current list [10:25]
- Have your cake and eat it too [12:08]
- How do you get started? [18:04]
- You can drill down as far as you want to go [19:31]
- What about the cost? [20:25]
- Drive your costs down while increasing revenues [23:04]
- Segment your list to keep it more responsive [24:30]
- Show close [28:25]
- Show funnies [29:26]
Comments are closed.
- Great Podcast for Entrepreneurs and Start upsJuly 23, 2015 by Sofina h from United Kingdom
Great podcast with brilliant Interviews that will help Entrepreneurs or start ups. So many useful tips and advise to help you with your business and also expanding your business online and offline.
- Great Business AdviceJuly 23, 2015 by S Warren from United States
I am thrilled to get business information from all facets of business. The information is up to date and right on. 5 Stars for this show!
- Great podcasts for doing bigger and better things in businessNovember 20, 2013 by TroyWhite from Canada
Full disclosure: I was fortunate enough to be interviewed for the Lets Talk Business Radio series. Michael J and Troy Warren are great interviewers! That said, I have started a new love affair with this podcast series! Fantastic interviews and advice for growing your business. I highly recommend subscribing and enjoyed, with or without my interview :)
- My thoughts about Let’s Talk Business RadioNovember 14, 2013 by Brenden Leary from United States
Let’s Talk Business Radio is very informative, engaging and humorous. Troy Warren provides detailed and very helpful business building ideas and strategies for building your business. He feels that business is fun for him and a passion of his. He is willing to help business owners build relationships and attract more profitable and quality customers. It is important not to be transactional when somebody comes through the door. He emphasizes that the form of engagement with customers is detrimental to quality business. I encourage all of you to join his exciting journey!
- COO, ProGeoNovember 14, 2013 by Gregg Elrod from United States
If you wanna know how to market your business in this day and age... this is the show you should be listening to.