In Episode 71 (IP Marketing Goes To A Whole New Level) of Let’s Talk Business Radio #ltbr Host/Marketing Consultant Troy Warren and Co–Host Michael Jurian ratchet up the volume on a whole new way to perform IP Marketing that will not only drive more targeted customers to your business, additionally you can dive deep into behavioral marketing. #ltbr #businessmedia #businessresource #troywarren #ipmarketing #behavioralmarketing
Get The Scoop Quick By Clicking Highlights Below:
- Stop the shotgun effect [1:45]
- Consumers don’t want to be sold [2:28]
- “In The Market” [3:40]
- Old Way of Retargeting [4:05]
- What Do Cookies Have To Do With My Web Browser? [4:50]
- Ethical Behavioral Tracking [5:55]
- Felt Kind of Creepy [7:25]
- The Door Swings Open NOW to Over 40 Million Websites [9:01]
- Cost of Retargeting and NOW Can Be Done EXTREMELY Affordably [10:40]
- Definition of Retargeting [13:45]
- Case Study: Weight Loss [16:35]
- What??!!! 5 Cents or LESS to Get a Cookie? [20:30]
- Conversions Through The Roof On The Cheap [23:45]
- Not A Single Losing Campaign, NOT Even the Highly Competitive Car Sales Market [25:51]
- Follow IP’s for Behavior Purposes [26:39]
- Legal Subliminal Advertising [31:43]
- They’re Always Watching Me [39:19]
Ethically spy on web visitors on over 40 million websites as they research products and services they are already sold on.
Capture and Build a retargeting list of your ideal and best Customers, Patients, Clients that are “in the market” researching your type of products and services and are already sold on them (from a network of over 40 million websites). You’ll be paying pennies for each highly targeted prospect while your competitors are paying up to 1000% and more.
After you’ve built your highly targeted list for pennies on the dollar, now it’s time to advertise your banner ONLY to the IP numbers on your list in the banner network of over 40 million websites. Again, all for pennies on the dollar while driving hoards of clicks and conversions that will drive your competitors crazy!
Comments are closed.
- Great Podcast for Entrepreneurs and Start upsJuly 23, 2015 by Sofina h from United Kingdom
Great podcast with brilliant Interviews that will help Entrepreneurs or start ups. So many useful tips and advise to help you with your business and also expanding your business online and offline.
- Great Business AdviceJuly 23, 2015 by S Warren from United States
I am thrilled to get business information from all facets of business. The information is up to date and right on. 5 Stars for this show!
- Great podcasts for doing bigger and better things in businessNovember 20, 2013 by TroyWhite from Canada
Full disclosure: I was fortunate enough to be interviewed for the Lets Talk Business Radio series. Michael J and Troy Warren are great interviewers! That said, I have started a new love affair with this podcast series! Fantastic interviews and advice for growing your business. I highly recommend subscribing and enjoyed, with or without my interview :)
- My thoughts about Let’s Talk Business RadioNovember 14, 2013 by Brenden Leary from United States
Let’s Talk Business Radio is very informative, engaging and humorous. Troy Warren provides detailed and very helpful business building ideas and strategies for building your business. He feels that business is fun for him and a passion of his. He is willing to help business owners build relationships and attract more profitable and quality customers. It is important not to be transactional when somebody comes through the door. He emphasizes that the form of engagement with customers is detrimental to quality business. I encourage all of you to join his exciting journey!
- COO, ProGeoNovember 14, 2013 by Gregg Elrod from United States
If you wanna know how to market your business in this day and age... this is the show you should be listening to.