[LTBR] Episode 64 – Affordable PR With HUGE Business Results
In Episode 64 (Affordable PR With HUGE Business Results) of Let’s Talk Business Radio #ltbr Host/Marketing Consultant Troy Warren and Co–Host Michael J talk with expert and celebrity PR Queen Christina Daves about how to get HUGE results from PR and Media on a shoestring budget. Get the most for your business from valuable email marketing and social media tips delivered by Lets Talk Business Radio.
Show Key Points & Notes
- What is the huge game changer in email marketing . . .click the time stamp to find out: [1:44]
- What the heck is PURL and why should I care? [3:06]
- What does URL stand for anyhow? [4:10]
- A resource that will increase your open rate quickly [5:01]
- WELCOME PR Queen Christina Daves [7:10]
- In the darkest moment this is what happened [8:11]
- A broken foot changed everything [9:06]
- Does FREE Publicity work? [10:47]
- Is it really possible to get on Steve Harvey, Dr. Oz and others with your own efforts? [11:18]
- Not in the MAJOR Media just once, but MANY times (and it keeps growing) [14:54]
- Syndication kept the momentum going [15:44]
- Was this DUMB Luck for Christina OR will this work for ME too? [16:40]
- Proven Three Pronged Approach [18:20]
- Is it possible for ANYONE to be in Forbes and Success Magazine? [19:22]
- Media begets Media [21:45]
- Momentum in your favor [24:49]
- Again, will it work for me? [26:01]
- That ain’t no bull! [29:41]
- Work with Christina & Lets Talk Business Radio and receive a VERY SPECIAL BONUS – Click Here SEE BONUS DETAILS BELOW [30:38]
- Who IS nicer, Dr. Oz OR Steve Harvey? [33:12]
- What is Christina’s most difficult situation working with students? [34:36]
- Social Media Tech Tip [37:36]
- Coming up on Episode 65 [48:30]
- Show BLOOPERS [49:30]
Pick up your copy – (Click Here) of Christina Daves:
Discover “How To” Go From Having Zero Media Exposure To Your Phone Ringing Off The Hook
As an added SHOW BONUS with your purchase of Christina Daves PR Press Pass, Lets Talk Business Radio will perform a POWERFUL News Release campaign for your business which gets your business talked about and published on REAL News & Media outlets.
Better Still . . . once your campaign is launched you’ll receive a full report with links on where your News Release was published. NOW your business can IMMEDIATELY (and legally) use the News Media icons on all of its advertising (kicking your competitors to the curb). Your business will be an obvious choice for Journalists in the future with this BONUS News Release media exposure (and bring your perfect customers).
Email your receipt to troy [at] letstalkbusinessradio.com for your BONUS News Release
- Great Podcast for Entrepreneurs and Start upsJuly 23, 2015 by Sofina h from United Kingdom
Great podcast with brilliant Interviews that will help Entrepreneurs or start ups. So many useful tips and advise to help you with your business and also expanding your business online and offline.
- Great Business AdviceJuly 23, 2015 by S Warren from United States
I am thrilled to get business information from all facets of business. The information is up to date and right on. 5 Stars for this show!
- Great podcasts for doing bigger and better things in businessNovember 20, 2013 by TroyWhite from Canada
Full disclosure: I was fortunate enough to be interviewed for the Lets Talk Business Radio series. Michael J and Troy Warren are great interviewers! That said, I have started a new love affair with this podcast series! Fantastic interviews and advice for growing your business. I highly recommend subscribing and enjoyed, with or without my interview 🙂
- My thoughts about Let’s Talk Business RadioNovember 14, 2013 by Brenden Leary from United States
Let’s Talk Business Radio is very informative, engaging and humorous. Troy Warren provides detailed and very helpful business building ideas and strategies for building your business. He feels that business is fun for him and a passion of his. He is willing to help business owners build relationships and attract more profitable and quality customers. It is important not to be transactional when somebody comes through the door. He emphasizes that the form of engagement with customers is detrimental to quality business. I encourage all of you to join his exciting journey!
- COO, ProGeoNovember 14, 2013 by Gregg Elrod from United States
If you wanna know how to market your business in this day and age... this is the show you should be listening to.
- Great informationNovember 13, 2013 by Michazz from United States
I started listening to this show a few weeks back. I find the information useful and the hosts can be pretty funny too. Any business owner out there could probably learn a thing or two by listening. Thanks to the entire LTBR team!
- LTBR ReviewNovember 13, 2013 by C_T_M_W from United States
I love this show! It is very informational and gives great advice. I love how there are different segments as well, keeps it entertaining. Thanks!
- HW MarketingOctober 7, 2013 by mhwright1 from United States
The show is awesome as well as informative. Enjoy the humor as well.